
Wow! This year is just flying by, and I don't know what to make of everything that is going on in my life right now. I have been working on my internship diligently, but I feel like I'm not making a dent in progress. I will be observing a teacher for a formal evaluation (well not too formal... what I write up does not go in their file) tomorrow, and I'm really excited about it. We had our pre-observation last Friday, and I actually felt like maybe I can do this administrator thing! Ha! Ha!
I would like to say that working with my English Department team this year has been a blessing. They are really teaching me what it will be like when I do take on the administrator role... it's been difficult having to juggle between when to be a friend, when to be a mentor, and when to draw the line as the one in charge... but I've always been one to understand those boundaries.
I do love how my team bonds together to celebrate the good times in life. Here we are celebrating Rita's birthday a few weeks ago. Yes, I donned the UT colors just to celebrate her birthday... I'm sorry to all of my Aggie friends... I could only wear the cap though!
Much props and love to my English buddies!
No comments:
Post a Comment