Saturday, June 17, 2006

Getting ready...



Hey my peeps! I'm logging on from the computer lab at the University Towers in Austin, Texas. This is my last night in Austin, and I'm feeling a bit nostalgic yet excited. So much has gone on the last few days, and I haven't begun to process the information I have already learned! So much has been brought to my attention, and I am so excited and ready for this trip. This is also a last call for anyone who wants to speak to me over the phone. I will have my phone turned off for the next month, and will not be able to contact anyone unless through e-mail or this blog. So if you would like to hear my voice one last time, you should call me tonight!!! My phone will be turned off at 4:00 A.M. We will be arriving at the airport at 4:30, and we should arrive in Oaxaca around 11:30. I miss everyone already!!! Hugs and kisses. I am trying to upload some photos: one a kiss hello and see you soon, and one from the performing arts center at UT. Love ya!

Denise

No comments: