I am sitting here at the Teachers College library trying to organize me thoughts for a new school day tomorrow. I found myself fortunate to meet witht he new Summer Principal's Academy cohort coming in and starting tomorrow. As Vice-President of the SPA Council, I, along with the president and chairman, welcomed the new cohort to a challenging summer semester. I was happy to meet with the rest of my cohort today, and as last year, we are wondering what is going to happen during tomorrow's classes.
I am excited because my friend Tamara is here with me this year, and I am thankful to her for helping see what this program has to offer. It's still so hard for me to wrap my head around what I have to do, but I have to do it! The readings for my Law and Ethics class are numerous and wil keep me up most nights. Well... I guess I should stop procrastinating and get down to business. Talk to you soon!
2 comments:
Hey Denise, I'm glad to hear you made it to NYC without incident. Keep doin watcha doin! The world is yours baby girl!!!
Steve
I found your blogspot!!! You ROCK!!! I know I sound so old school when I say that but it's true! You are a little bombette! Have a blast with your people in NYC and give everyone a big HOLA from us! xxoo your cuz laura
Post a Comment